How To Send Stunning Automated Newsletters With The Newsletter Plugin
Sometimes it’s a too much trouble sending out a regular newsletter – it takes time to repeat steps that you’re already taking when you post to your Blog.
That’s the reason you should take a look at “The Newsletter Plugin”. It’s a free download to get started with some premium extensions that further enhance an already powerful way to market your site on autopilot.
The Newsletter Plugin Basics Include:
- Unlimited sends and subscribers – Yo can send as many newsletters you like, to how many recipients you want. We will never ever limit your traffic: server is yours, yours is the choice.
- Opens and click tracking – You get instant access to all your newsletters stats
- Single or Double Optin – You can decide which solution works best for you.
- Detailed reports – Clicks, opens, time to interaction diagram, links clicked detail, geolocation, and more (Extension).
- Automated Newsletter – Automatic newsletters generation with latest blog posts, events and any other custom post type (Extension).
- Subscription Widget and Configurable Forms – Already built in to collect subscriptions flawlessly.
- Visual Editor – An easy to use visual content editor is integrated in the plugin, is built in.
- Automated Follow Up – Add Your Own Complete Marketing Series
The Newsletter Plugin is available as a standard Plugin. The real magic happens with the available extensions. My favorite of course is the Post to Email plugin that automatically sends your newsletter out with the content take directly from your most recent Posts
It’s easy to setup and a breeze to use. See the videos below for all the details.
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge of is required as everything will be covered in this course.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to send a regular newsletter
- Anyone who use content marketing
- Anyone who uses email marketing
- Anyone interested in watching over my shoulder as I work on a real, live Powered website